2008年2月3日星期日

Febrary 2008

Feel the thinning of my hair, the softness, and the straightness; dreaming upon tomorrow's daydreaming in the cubicle at office; the holiday will begin in 3 days, and it should only be once a year and the only time to summon of all family members; it is not what it used to be, loosely connected and sparsely distributed, but yet another good thing comes up, a distant relationshop can also be a closed one, only we have the faith to relate and have the enthusiasm to collect.

I love internet of its mobility and power to publish and the freedom to reach to others anytime anywhere, without restrains; now i can express my desolation to myself, and my negative feelings to someone I dun care, or someone I really care; the shelter is that I am invisible and soundless, but yet I am powerful in expression.


This is the night, to be freezed and be frozen upon this stoppable moment...

没有评论: